Uganda Gorilla Trekking
Home to many of different species of primate, including macaques, gorillas and monkey, Uganda is truly the gorilla capital of the world.
When you book yourself onto one of our specialist East African safari trips, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in their world, with many of our trip packages taking you up close and personal, finding them in their home and observing these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat. Hike, trek or fly through the jungle and see for yourself why these creatures are so worth protecting.
Our Uganda Gorilla Safaris include:
- 3 Days Gorilla Flying Safari.
- 3 Days Gorilla Trek - By Road.
- 4 Days – 2 Times Gorilla Trek.
- 5 Days Gorilla and Batwa Tour.
- 7 Days Chimpanzee and Gorilla Trek.
- 5 Days Lake Mburo and Gorilla Trek.
- 6 Days Queen Elizabeth and Bwindi Visit.
- 6 Days Chimpanzee and Gorilla Habituation.
- 9 Days Wildlife and Gorillas.
- 7 Days Rwanda-Uganda Gorilla Trek
Explore, Experience and Engage with These Beautiful Endangered Creatures
Contact us today for more information about our Gorilla Safaris in Uganda, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or giving us a call on PHONE NUMBER. What do you want to see?