Uganda Wildlife Safaris
Uganda Wildlife Safaris
As well as its abundant gorilla wildlife, Uganda boasts a wealth of other flora and fauna, including over 1000 recorded species of birds, big cats, rhinos, elephants, antelope and more! Uganda has ten national parks and 12 game reserves. If you can imagine it on an East African safari trip, we’re certain you can find it right here. Take game drives and see the animals in their natural habitat, watch hippos and crocodiles relaxing in the water from a boat cruise, or hike to the tops of mountains and see views that you’ll never forget.
Here’s an example of what you can expect on one of our Uganda Wildlife Safaris:
4 Days Murchison Falls Safari
These four days in Murchison Falls Safari transfer you to Uganda’s largest National Park, that hosts about 75 Mammal species and over 400 birds. It also grants you an opportunity to view most of Uganda’s wildlife, which includes lions, warthogs, elephants, buffaloes, giraffes, hartebeests and Uganda Kobs (native antelope), with a boat cruise from the bottom to the top of the Murchison Falls and much more.
- Boat Cruise.
- Game drives.
- Bird watching.
- Hiking to the top of the falls.
DAY 1: DRIVE TO MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK.
On this day, your guide /driver will pick you from your place of residence in Wakiso /Entebbe and transfer to Murchison Falls National Park which is the biggest and largest National Park in Uganda, known to have the most powerful waterfall in the world, which you will visit! You’ll also enjoy dinner and an overnight stay at Murchison River lodge.
Dinner (Half Board) at Murchison River Lodge and Lunch enroute at client’s own arrangement.
You will have an early rise to prepare for a game search. During the game drive you will see lion, leopard and many other animals.
You will later back to the lodge for lunch before an afternoon Boat Cruise which will expose you to various wildlife aquatic species like Schools of Hippos, Crocodiles and a variety of the bird species that may include the African fish eagles among others.
After the Boat Cruise, you will go for a short evening Game drive on your way to the lodge. This gives you a glance to view wildlife like herds of Elephants, Giraffes, Antelopes, the Uganda Kobs, Buffaloes, Waterbucks, Lions, and several bird species and then go to Murchison River Lodge for dinner and an overnight stay.
After an early morning breakfast, you will have a guided game drive, to search for the game you could have missed, with the Uganda Wildlife Authority guide giving you a chance to view wildlife like herds of Elephants, Giraffes, Antelopes, the Uganda Kobs, Buffaloes, Waterbucks, Lions, and several bird species, you will return for a hot lunch at the lodge and later hike to the top of the falls.
All meals and accommodation provided at Murchison River lodge.
Early breakfast and transfer to Entebbe/Airport to catch up with your departure flight. Lunch enroute at your own arrangement.
END OF SAFARI
Terms and Conditions
- Transport in a 4WD Vehicle, with an English-speaking driver/guide.
- Fuel for the whole safari, which starts and finishes in Entebbe/Airport.
- Accommodation, as listed in the itinerary.
- All Meals according to the itinerary except lunch enroute.
- All activities described in the itinerary except optional activities.
- Mineral water and Entrance Fees covered.
- Air-conditioned room facing onto the Albert Nile.
- No visa on arrival.
- Lunch enroute.
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance.
- Government tax or park fees increase.
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g., drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs, etc.).
In case the mentioned lodges are not available during the requested period; We will do our best to book a lodge in the same class for you (We will only do this after consulting you personally).
We shall not be liable for changes that come as a result of nature (like weather), government policies (like taxation) or UWA and Ministry of tourism and transport and works, nor are we liable for personal health, injury or safety of personal belongings.
Since nature dictates, there is no 100% guarantee that you will see all the wildlife, although the chances of seeing them are about 98%.
Uganda Wildlife Safaris
- 3 Days Lake Mburo Safari.
- 3 Days Murchison Falls Visit.
- 4 Days Budongo and Murchison Falls.
- 6 Days Murchison Falls and Queen Elizabeth.
- 5 Days Lake Mburo and Queen Elizabeth.
- 5 Days Semuliki and Queen Elizabeth.
- 4 Days Wild Life Queen Elizabeth Tours.
- 4 Days Kidepo Flying Safari.
- 7 Days Kidepo and Murchison Falls.